The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, came into effect in October 2006, Under the fire safety
order older fire certificates are no longer valid and Fire Risk Assessments have to
be carried out by every workplace to minimise the risk of fire. If your workplace employs more than 5 persons
or is a licenced premise the Fire Risk assessment must be in writing, to aid the review of your risk assessment it is
recommended that all businesses fire risk assessments be in writing, the Fire Risk Assessment must include the following:
• Identify the Fire Hazards.
• Identify people at risk.
• Evaluate, remove or reduce the risks.
• Record your findings, prepare an emergency plan and provide training.
• Review and update the Fire Risk assessment upon any changes and at least annually.
UK Firesafe have over 25 years’ experience in Fire Protection, Fire Prevention and Fire Safety and offer a full Fire Risk Assessment service to aid the Responsible person meet there legislative requirements.
Our fire Risk Assessors are audited and accredited by The UK Fire Association to provide Fire Risk Assessments on both a commercial basis and Direct to consumers and have been entered onto the UKFA approved register.
We offer a range of Fire Risk Assessments to suit your business needs:
• Concise Fire Risk Assessment, suitable for small to medium workplaces covering all legislative requirements in an easy to use format.
• Full Fire Risk Assessment, suitable for larger more complex premises covering all legislative requirements and a full in depth review of Fire Safety measures and Fire Safety Management.
• Full Fire Risk Assessment and Fire Safety Log, additional to the full Fire Risk assessment the assessment comes with a full fire safety log book providing additional documents and guidance to aide the responsible perso complete all the required recording and documentation.